Europe is a continent that comprises the westernmost part of Eurasia. Europe is bordered by the Arctic Ocean to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the west, and the Mediterranean Sea to the south.
- Rom - Rom is a can't-miss spot on your European tour. The aroma of fresh Italian cooking wafts through alleys and historic sites sit at every turn. The Colosseum, St. Peter's Basilica and the awe-inspiring Trevi Fountain are essential attractions for any traveler.
- Paris - Paris is filled with iconic museums (like the Louvre and the Musée d'Orsay), monuments (like the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe) and churches (like the Sacré-Cœur and Notre Dame).
- London - Exploring the world-class British Museum, seeing a musical in the West End, touring the Tower of London and gorging on fish and chips at a local pub are all part of the London experience.
- Venice - Venice may conjure images of romantic gondola rides down the Grand Canal, but this City of Water isn't only for swooning lovebirds.
- Florence - Compared to Rome, Firenze gives visitors a taste of a more authentic Italy. Florence boasts renowned museums, stunning architecture and mouth-watering cuisine.
- Barcelona - Barcelona's diverse collection of architecture really makes the city stand out. Gaudi's Parc Güell and La Sagrada Família are impressive, as are La Seu and Montjuïc Castle.
- Amsterdam - There's more to this city than its notorious coffee shop culture and the Red Light District. Bike rides along the city's canals are popular with locals and visitors alike, and stylish streets and noteworthy museums (think the Van Gogh museum) keep travelers coming back.
- Prague - Visiting Prague is like stepping onto the set of a fairy tale. The gothic architecture impresses visitors of all ages. And the city's love of music is contagious.
- Vienna - his storied city is best known for its music and monarchs. While in Vienna, explore the Habsburg's Schonbrunn Palace and stroll the narrow streets of the Innere Stradt.
- Tuscany - This renowned culinary region is full of quaint eateries serving up traditional Italian fare.